Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Please Vote '5' for my design!

I submitted a T-shirt design for the Tegan and Sara Threadless Design Challenge (Tegan and Sara are a twin duo indie band*). Please vote '5' for my design - it's the last 3 days! My motivation behind winning is to donate half of the proceeds to the SJSU Animation/Illustration program, where I studied and received my art education. They are in dire need of funding, and I felt this could be a great way to make some art and donate more than I could normally afford (but winning is necessary to do this!).

Please click the link below to vote for my submission, Heartthrob(s)**:

http://www.threadless.com/ teganandsara/heartthrobs-4/

Below are the final design and thumbnail sketch on a napkin (while eating at Jong Ga House in Oakland - good eats, btw!):





In the spirit of good sportsmanship, please feel free vote for other designs you might like :)

If you would like to donate to SJSU's Animation/Illustration program separately: http://bit.ly/sjsuai_donation

Please feel free to forward! The more votes I get, the closer I get to donating...BIG. Thanks so much for your time and support!!!

No comments: